Shy Pixelation

Monday, June 05, 2006

why i swear as much as i do

yes, it’s true. i’ll admit that when i lose my cool at some one, i’m more likely to swear. though as of lately, i’ve really been able to control that side of me. the other day, an annoying man took my parking spot after i pulled over, signaled for the spot, and felt it was better to let him pass then make him wait as i planned on backing in…

i got out of the car and said, “sir! that was MY spot! i was signaling for it!” of course, i wanted to say, “what the BLEEP is you BLEEPING problem, you BLEEP-hole?”

he went on and on so instead of letting it escalate, i just walked away. was pretty proud of myself. i was even polite enough to address him as ‘sir!’

but the one area where i have very little control of my potty-mouth is whenever i hurt myself. which is quite often.

as i am a clutz. ugh. a horrible clutz.

so stubbing of the toe, and banging of the knee, is just a little too familiar for me (on a daily basis, no doubt).

it’s often then, that obsceneties flow from my mouth… almost and exactly like how shakespear would NOT recite his poetry. though the ability for the words to flow out can be a comparible rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home